Thursday, May 1, 2008

videos of our family week together

I figured out how to make slides so I have been practicing today. Hopefully, you can get an idea of how much fun we had together and the many things that happened and places we went. Their were kids everywhere and that is the way we like it. Having our children around us is precious and few. (Isn't that a song?)
Anyway, loving, kissing, eating, swinging, parties, eating, laughing, parties, eating (all right---you get the point, I think!)
We all had a great time and hope you enjoy watching the slides.
Remember, I am a amateur in making slides.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww these are all great shots. Nice to see other peoples families. I'm hoping to get a digicam myself next month and take a lot of pics of my friends and family. Don't know where I'd be without them! Glad the reunion was a success!