Tuesday, May 27, 2008

HEADING TO GEORGIA

I am flying to Georgia again tomorrow morning bright and early. I have to leave around 3:30 am. Need to get to bed early.
I will be heading to much warmer weather though. Tonight we actually have a frost/freeze advisory----it's almost June.
Memorial Day was really nice weather wise, But a cold front came in through the night. I know it is quite warm in Georgia which I will have to get use to. Going directly from cold to hot takes the body a while to adjust. It will feel nice though.
I will be taking care of the kids while Nick and Amanda go on a youth activity for a couple days and then the first week of June Zeke has some medical tests to go through so I am asking for your prayers in behalf of Zeke that he will go through these tests fine. Especially pray for his mommy and daddy because as a parent myself and having gone through many things with my own children it is hard to see your children go through rough situations---young or old.
If I have time I will try to update while I am there but believe me I will be busy and I am looking forward to every minute of it. I am so blessed to be able to play with and see our grand children.
I miss our grandson Cian who lives in South Dakota but I am making a trip out there also at the end of summer or maybe sooner. I might have to make a trip out there by myself while Kevin works but we both will be going out in late summer. He is growing so fast.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We'll be praying for as you head out for Georgia. I'm so glad that you'll be out there to help out Nick and Amanda. Those boys and little AJ just love you to pieces! We're excited to see you guys too. Cian is getting BIG!! Can't believe how quick they grow.

ENJOY the warmth down there. We'll be praying for little Zeke. The Lord has his hand on that little munchkin. Send lots of hugs to him from Uncle Cory and Aunt Shamon... and also baby Cian. ;)