Tuesday, May 13, 2008

GEORGIA TRIP & MOTHER'S DAY







Well, all the fun came to an end. On May 7th, Kevin and I had to fly back to Georgia with Bryson and Ezekiel. We didn't want to do it but we had to. It was fun flying on the airplanes with them. They made it interesting and they did great. They were excited to see their mommy and daddy and especially their baby sister AJ. They sure love their baby sister.
When they got back to their home their mommy and daddy had a couple surprises for them. One was the Mario Karts for their wii system and they had their pool set up in the back yard so later that afternoon we had to give it a try. Their best friend Ronnie was their to enjoy it with them as he missed them a lot and also came to the airport to see the boys get off the plane along with mommy and daddy. The boys were so happy to see their best friend also.
Kevin and I were introduced to the wii system while there and guess what? I am hooked. We are needing to get one now also. I loved the bowling game. We did some golfing on it also. It certainly get you to interact with it and move. Good exercising. Anyway, it was fun.
We had a great time as always and then I was able to go to a Mother's Day Luncheon with Amanda and her daughter AJ. That was fun. On Mother's Day we were able to go to a new restaurant in Georgia which was very good. The day started out with tornado warnings in their area but it cleared up in time to go to church. Went to lunch afterwards which the day weather wise ended up really nice especially when we had to wait out doors to get into the restaurant. It was a good day. I heard from all the kids and I am truly blessed. Thank you to each one of our children for all your love, gifts and cards. Just knowing that we have such a wonderful, loved filled, caring family is all that I need for any day. I love you all.
Our first day back in Michigan was nice which makes it a little easier to have to come home to. Kevin mowed the lawn for the first time this year and earlier today I went out and watered all my flowers and fed my birds which took about an hour today.
Well, just a few pictures to follow of some of the activities.
I thought it was so cute to---one morning I woke up and found Bryson sleeping with papa in the big chair. Having our grandchildren climb into bed with us is always a sweet memory. While the boys spent the week with us one morning I awoke with Zeke sleeping in my bed. Neat memories.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We really enjoyed having ya'll come visit us. We can't believe it's all over already but we're looking forward to seeing you at the end of the month again....hopefully you don't get too sick of us :)