Saturday, June 7, 2008

Report on Zeke's medical tests


Well, we are so thankful that this week of medical tests are over for our grandson Zeke. God was with the little guy through it all but it is still hard to think of the pain and scariness that he had to go through. He had a EEG, blood work, and yesterday was the MRI. That alone was a bad experience for him and more so for Nick and Amanda. I just give all the praise to the LORD for getting them all through it and now they will have to wait till June 30th for the results. One of the blood work results came back as low iron which he has always had an issue with that so they are working that out now.
Just pray that they can find an answer or some way to relieve the eye pain that Zeke experiences. Probably preventative medicine for migraines is what I am thinking.
Anyway, I (meme) have been down here in Georgia since May 28th to be here to care for Bryson and AJ so that the focus could be on Zeke. I have had a lot of fun with them all especially in the morning when Zeke and Bubba come and crawl in bed with me and we just stay there for a while just resting or talking. The greatest time of all. I will sure miss that when I fly back home on Tuesday, June 10th.

No comments: