Sunday, June 29, 2008

This and That






Today is a beautiful day(Sunday)so as Kevin and I are sitting out on the deck we decided to update the blog starting with a picture of one of our many recent storms. We've had lots of rain, nasty lightning, wind and thunder. Seems like one of these blow up everyday or so but some are pretty awesome for Kevin to watch (not me).
Another picture is of our YUCCA plant that blossomed for the first time in 5 years. This neat plant was given to us by Kevin's mom and dad.
Now it seems like we are proudly supporting the state of Georgia bulldogs flag given to Kevin for Father's Day from Nick and Amanda and family. Hey Cory? We would support South Dakota also--Do you know if they have a flag? :)
The next picture is of Kevin's red Bricklin. Please pray that this would sell this week so he can get underway with restoring the orange Bricklin and the Crosley hotrod.
The week of July 7-11 I (Tammie) will be going to our church camp to help cook in the kitchen. Crazy, huh? So I am praying for cooler weather because I understand the kitchen has no AC. Hey Nick, do you have any advice how to survive up there without internet? I will have my phone so Lord willing I can be reached so keep in touch with me everyone.
This last weekend has been a mix of emotions due to a funeral on Friday and then a wedding on Saturday but the Lord blessed them both in different ways. Kind of like some endings and beginnings so to speak.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go Georgia. By the way, that storm looks pretty sweet. The car looks good to, has it sold yet? Love ya,
Nick