Sunday, September 28, 2008

WE'RE LEAVING ON A JET PLANE AGAIN IN 5 DAYS!















Well, it has been an incredible two weeks in GA. I got to spend that time with Nick, Amanda and 3 of our grandchildren. Lots of fun memories were made. God has certainly blessed us with fun loving and funny grand children.
I was able to watch the kids many times as Nick and Amanda were able to enjoy some time out doing stuff that normally is harder to do with 3 kids. Of course, I enjoyed every minute I was there playing with them.
Bryson started his first soccer season games while I was there. I will have a few pictures of that. Nick is also his coach. :) Bryson is getting the hang of the game and almost made a couple goals. OH SOOOO CLOSE! Zeke enjoyed cheering for his brother also.
Zeke had his 8 hour sleep test and they determined he does not have seizures. The first doctor had been treating him for that now they do not say he is having them, possibly migraine but Nick and Amanda are just unsure about it so they are getting 2 and possibly 3rd opinions. I am glad they are pursuing this. So please pray about this as those of us as parents hate to see our children go through any medical difficulties. It is only by prayer that we have the strength to go through these trials.
AJ is running all over. Needless to say, I slept very well at bedtime. She is a very pretty lovely little princess (so her daddy calls her) that is definitely a daddy's girl. It is so sweet. She reminds me of linus. Dragging her blanket behind her and sucking her thumb. SO SWEET!
I will have pictures to follow.
I even had the chance to go to Savannah with all the family and eat at "Lady and Sons" restaurant in Savannah, GA. This is Paula Dean's restaurant. For those of you who do not know her, she has a cooking show on TV. HEY YA'LL---you should be watching her and learning to cook scrumptious food. :) FOOD WAS OF COURSE FANTASTIC. EVEN HAD MY PICTURE TAKEN WITH HER (cardboard of course.) It was a very fun and enjoyable time.
The time went to fast and is always fun being with all of them. Lots of laughs from the boys but I especially will remember that every morning between 7 and 7:30 am Bryson would crawl into bed with me and then about a half hour later little Zeke would come out and crawl into bed on the other side. Now what meme wouldn't enjoy that? I remind you that these pictures of me in the bed with the boys is in the morning--we all know what we look like in the morning, right? I will always cherish those moments and memories. One day (and it will arrive to soon) they will be to big to do this so I will take every chance of it now.
Now that I am home in 5 days (Friday, Oct. 3rd) Kevin, Cristal and I will be flying out to SD to visit Cory, Shannon and our grandson Cian for 1 1/2 weeks. Cian will be turning one year old then. WE can hardly wait to see him (and of course his mommy and daddy also).
There will also be a picture of AJ experiencing her first lemon so I have her expression of that also.
As Shannon mentioned her in blog, please leave a comment because it is always nice to know that someone is reading our updates, even if it is a Hello! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big the kids are getting!! We miss them all so much. We're happy that you had a blast down in Georgia. Looking forward to Friday!! Yay!! =)

Anonymous said...

We had so much fun with you while you were here. We really appreciate all you did for us! We love you and miss you...have fun in South Dakota :)