Thursday, September 11, 2008

I'm leaving on a Jet Plane!





Tomorrow bright and early I will be flying the big bird to Rincon, GA. That is near Savannah. By noon time I will be enjoying the heat and probably more rain as in GA this is their rainy season.
A year ago at this time I was also down there to welcome our new grand daughter AJ who just turned one year old on Monday, September 8th. How times flY! (No punt intended).
I am thrilled to be going but while I am down there our grandson Zeke will be going through another longer sleep test to check on him having seizures. Please pray for him as they go through this once again. I know GOD--the great physician--can take this and have it completely gone so this is what I have been praying (if it be his will).
Also, when our sons started having our grand children we always said once they were starting in sports it would be neat to go and see them play in whatever they are in---WELL----believe it or not---that time has arrived. Can't believe it! So while I am down in GA for two weeks I will be able to take in some soccer games that Bryson is in. Cool, huh? To top it off, Nick is his coach. What a riot! I can't wait to take pictures of him playing. Unfortunately, Kevin is not able to go with me on this trip due to the fact that 4 days after I get back from GA, Kevin, Cristal and I will be flying out to SD to see Cory, Shannon and Cian for a week and a half. I can't wait for that trip either. Cian will be turning one also on October 11th. We love being grandparent but having them far away was not part of the deal. :(
So if you remember--pray for Zeke--pray for safety as I fly--and for safety for Bryson as he plays. I remember all the pains that Cory and Nick got while playing sports. EECCKK!

No comments: