Sunday, September 28, 2008

Fly Away vs. Work - No Fair!!








Tammie gets to fly away on a jet plane and I get to stay home and work. There's something terribly unfair here. Oh well, I'm really glad she can get to spend time with the kids and that they enjoy having her. I miss Tammie when she is gone, so you know what I do? That's right, I tackle a "PROJECT". Do I love to work or what? I AM SICK!!
This time it was one of the last uncharted territories of our little homestead. It was a place that all MEN cherish. THE GARAGE. That's right, I gutted the old garage like stabbing a knife in a dead deer and pulling all the guts out and tossing them aside and letting out a primal scream, ARRRRRRRR. Well it was just the cabinets and they went to the dump, but you can see for yourself by the pictures. All I can say is "new and improved". I think it turned out well.
You might be asking what in the world is he gonna do next time Tammie flies that big jet plane? Stay tuned.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The garage looks AMAZING!! Good Job, Kevin! I can see where Cory gets his handy skills... he would LOVE to be there helping you with all of these projects. In the meantime... my mom is keeping him busy with projects of her own. Haha. So excited to see you guys in just a few days!! YAY!

Anonymous said...

Maybe a new laundry room would do! :)

Anonymous said...

the garage looks great dad. Can't wait to see all the new improvements when we hopefully come up there next month. Thanks again for letting mom come down.