Thursday, July 17, 2008

Beauty of Flowers











Just a few pictures of the flowers in my back yard. Thought I would enjoy them with you. My picture of my trumpet vine is over taking the corner so it needs some trimming which it has all ready had one all ready. I was hoping for some flowers on it this year but didn't happen. It's pretty to look at anyway. My Hollyhocks are standing tall this year for some reason. My fence is 6 ft. tall and they are probably another foot taller. Crazy!
The tiny pink flowers are from my carpet rose bush which they are all bloomed out and they stay this way all the way through Fall.
Our corner spot has all kinds of beauty growing mainly in the later summer and fall. There are 3 different kinds of Hosta Plants, lilies which are finished now but the one orange one I took a picture of, there are snowcrops which will bloom in the fall a dark red color, there are 3 Jacobs Ladders , buttercups which are a brilliant yellow but I didn't get a picture in time of those some ferns that are growing in the far corner some mum plants and I even have some wild stuff going on in there.
The little bell shaped flowers are from my Hostas Plants. Lots of those.
There are two pictures of up close to my Hollyhocks.
Hope you enjoy. I love doing flowers and feeding birds. If I can catch a few bird pictures maybe that will be next.

No comments: