Friday, April 18, 2008

We made it back to Michigan







Sadly, we had to leave Florida and head back to Michigan BUT at least the weather was nice and enjoyable. Today was great also. I believe now we can safely say that winter has left us FINALLY! We hate snow--must be our age :).
Anyway, Cristal and I had a great time in Florida and enjoyed great weather, fun activities, good Florida strawberries and the famous Mike's banana split built for two. I will share a picture. We got to swim which was fantastic after the ton of walking we did in the amusement parks. I will share a few pictures with you of our trip.
Today it was great outside (75 degrees). WOW!!!! I got to go shopping and buy a bunch of hanging plants for my fence outback and a few for out front but I realized I need more that I had forgotten about. Last summer I was unable to have any flowers because of my brain surgery I had in May. The summer was used for healing and I really missed the flowers so I started much earlier this year and I am loving it. I will even start some of my seeds this weekend. Glad to be able to enjoy planting again even though I still have to be careful and I am limited but I will do what I can.
So now here are a few pictures.By the way, I seen some Brahma bulls so I couldn't resist a picture or 2 or 3 of them also. The first time I seen these kind of cows were on our honeymoon in Florida. How cool. That was over 30 years ago. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad you had fun. we can't wait to see ya'll. it is going to be a fun time up in michigan and we are really looking forward to it.
nick

Anonymous said...

Awesome pics!! So glad that you guys had such an amazing time! You both look fantastic. =)

So excited for the trip... we're busy getting everything ready this weekend. Love you all!

Anonymous said...

So cool! That ice cream looked yummy. Cristal sent me a pic of it via her phone that day too. I wanted some =p lol Glad you both made it back safely! Oh and I checked the on point site. Thank you =)