Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Our Florida Vacation

I didn't have time to update before we left for our mother/daughter Florida vacation.
We flew down on Wednesdy, April 9th and we will be flying back on Thursday, April 17.
We've been busy but having fun. We've been to Busch Gardens twice, Sea World, Tarpon Springs for shopping and a cool boat tour, flea markets and lots of little things in between. The weather at first was hot and great. A cold front came in and the mornings are cold (turned on the little heater) but the day gets nice. It will get warmer tomorrow and then of course, warmer when we leave but we have been in the pool and that was great.
I have lots of pictures but I have not downloaded them yet because my sisters computer is dial up which takes a long time, so I will do that when we get home.
Just wanted to put a up date and let everyone know we are having a good time.
Looking forward to a week from today though because all my kids and grandkids are flying to Michigan for a week and we can hardly wait. I have 4 days after I get back to get the house kid proofed and ready to go. I am so excited and can't wait for it to arrive.
I will blog later about that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super fun!! I'm glad you are having a good time. Only one more week now 'til we all see each other. We are so excited!

Anonymous said...

Sweet! Hehe, sounds like the weather over in Florida's about the same as it is here in Texas. I'm glad you both had fun.

Anonymous said...

5 more days!!!! WOO!!!!