Monday, August 27, 2007

On the Road Again!


This weekend we head down to Nick and Amanda's in Georgia. Can't wait to see everyone, especially Bubba and Zeke. Proud grandparents, can't ya tell!! I have to return on Labor Day to what else-labor, bring home the bacon, put the bread on the table, work for "the man", support uncle sam, well enough of that nonsense. Tammie will stay and help with the boys while little AJ arrives. She sure is lucky being a full time grandma(meme) and enjoys it very much. I'll go back down a couple weeks later. Hopefully AJ will be taking up residence in the nursery by then so I can see and hold her. Papa's first granddaughter. Do you think she will be spoiled? Yes, I think so!
Before you know it we will be heading out to SD to see little Cian. Nick and Cory's families are growing and Meme and Papa are prouder than ever. Cristal is doing great with her new job and we thank and praise God for all these blessings.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture. Made me laugh. It's awesome. We look forward to having you all out here too. Love you guys.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait till ya'll get here. The car is really cool, I like that :)