Thursday, October 18, 2007

The BIG 50


I made it to 50! Half a century year old! Sounds nasty doesn't it? BUT I am so thankful to my Lord for his healing power this last year. I enjoyed this birthday much more than in the past because it was pain free and tremor free. I praise the Lord over and over.
Kevin & I had a great weekend together as we celebrated then as my birthday was in the middle of the week. We did a lot of shopping and Frankenmuth. It was a lovely day. Then Kevin surprised me again in the evening of my birthday with friends and family showing up to have snacks and cake & ice cream. It was a fun evening. Thanks to everyone that came. Thank you Kevin for being such a wonderful husband and standing by me through my surgery and recovery time. I love you!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope I look as good as you when I hit the big 5-0!!! You look fantastic, Tam!! Love you lots and we're all so excited to see you in 4 days! Woohoo!! =)

Anonymous said...

Tam, you are the love of my life, an eternity is not enough to be by your side. I love you. Kevin