Saturday, June 14, 2008

A GODLY FATHER HERITAGE


HAPPY FATHER'S DAY.
I was very blessed to be raised in a Christian home with a Christian father. At times as I was growing up I am sure I didn't seem blessed but now as an adult and a parent myself I can look back and say I am very THANKFUL for the earthly father that I was given from my HEAVENLY father. Thanks dad (and mom) for raising your 6 children in a Christian home. GOD bless you and all the father's out there celebrating this day.
I also am very blessed to have a Christian husband who is a great dad to our 3 children. Thanks Kevin for always supporting me and the kids, for making us feel important, loved and well cared for. I hope you have a great father's day.
All of us love you Kevin. God has blessed us a great deal with a very loving and caring family who love the Lord themselves. I know we will see all of our children in Heaven one day when the Lord returns for his great FATHER'S DAY. We pray everyday for our grandchildren to know their heavenly father one day soon.

No comments: